Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mark Palmquist, PMP, CDP, CRX


I began working in construction over 30 years ago as a carpenter, and I worked my way
up through becoming a foreman, superintendent, project manager, and director of
construction for a world-recognized retailer. I know construction from getting my hands
dirty to sitting in the corner office, and everything in between.

I began working in retail construction 25 years ago, and I have helped drive real estate
expansion for high profile brands including Musicland Group, Rain Forest Café, Best
Buy, Gap, and Nike. Ten years ago I started a project management consulting company,
and I am currently the tenant coordinator at Roosevelt Field Mall, a Simon Property
Group center, under renovation in a 3-year project.

Through the years I have managed commercial construction projects in 49 states and 2
US Territories. I have traveled abroad to a dozen countries and have twice experienced
living and working overseas.

I have a BS in Economics, and am certified in project management by the Project
Management Institute and ICSC. I am also certified as a yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance,
and in my spare time I teach hot yoga.

Mark J. Palmquist PMP, CDP,CRX 
MJP Group
1515 Scheffer Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55116
Phone: (612) 345-2582
Fax: (651) 204-2259
Email: mjp@mjpgrp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment